For geared vessels
The cranes module is intended for the loading of cargo with one or two (coupled) cranes. The weight and centres of gravity of the cranes and their loads are incorporated in the loading condition and loading scenarios can be created and stored.
Some highlights of this module are:
- Supports dual crane operations, also with coupled cranes;
- Supports tank counter ballasting, either by filling ballast tanks with seawater, or by pumping between two tanks.
- Instant verification of heel, trim, stability or longitudinal strength.
- Supports crawler cranes.
- Records all simulated actions (for re-assessment or replay);
- Including the effects of heeling and trim on the exact location of the hanging loads.