Being experts in the field of many aspects covered by our software, SARC shares its knowledge by means of courses or training. These can either be given at SARC’s office in Bussum, or on-site at the client’s premises. Course subjects have been in the past:
- Probabilistic damage stability explained
- The fundamentals of damage stability
- Loading optimization in practice
- Hands-on training in hull form design
- Intact and damage stability for Inland Waterway vessels
- The impact of ADN rules on ship loading: damage stability and longitudinal strength
Our naval experts provide trainings in English, Dutch, and German.
Feel free to send us an email at email@example.com or call us at +31 85 040 90 40 for more information. We will be happy to send you a quote based on subject, group size and location.