Posted on June 25, 2020
During this global pandemic we are trying to stay in touch with PIAS users and our other followers and keep them updated about our software. Just before the CoVid-19 pandemic we have visited some companies to inform them personally of our recent, current and future developments within SARC and on PIAS, Fairway and LOCOPIAS.
Because of the changed circumstances, we now want to demonstrate such online and we invite you to join in on our webinars about “Recent, current and future developments in PIAS”. On Thursday June 18th 2020 at 14:00 we started the first webinar via a live stream at YouTube via our channel. We encourage you to share this link with colleagues. Live streams are automatically converted into a video and can be viewed with the same link.
Subjects of all webinars:
Recent and current developments (18-06-2020 14:00 CET): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoPje3tdcYg
• SARC BV, current status
• Piping systems integrated in PIAS
• Stability over the ‘weakest axis”
• Simultaneous operation of multiple PIAS modules.
• Other bits and pieces
Future developments: (25-06-2020 14:00 CET) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDB10hPEotA
• Integrated module for all types of cargo
• Second generation intact stability criteria
• Voyage concept in LOCOPIAS
• Ship motions module
• Load optimization
Fairway developments: (06-08-2020 14:00 CET)
• Graphical User Interface has been rationalized
• Modelling in Fairway
• Export IGES LEANURBS
Layout developments: Will be announced soon.
• Weight of planes
• Volume of tank in GUI
• Interface bulkheads with CADMATIC
• Implementation piping
Loading / LOCOPIAS developments: Will be announced soon
• Hopper stability in Loading
• Flooded tanks
• IMDG module
Miscellaneous developments: Will be announced soon
• Services like probabilistic damage stability calculation on a viginti core computer and many more.
• And more