LOCOPIAS module: General cargo
Dedicated LOCOPIAS module for loading and distribution of general cargo.
The general cargo module is intended for project cargo. The weight and centres of gravity of the general cargo are incorporated in the loading condition, and thus included in the calculation of stability, strength etc.
This module is an add-on for LOCOPIAS and is applicable for ships with general cargo capability.
Some highlights of this module are:
- Cargo can be placed on any position in the vessel;
- Cargo holds and compartments used for storage are visible in all views of the vessel;
- Project cargo positioned above deck is automatically included in the calculation of the windcontour of the vessel;
- Project cargo of any dimension can be defined (LxBxH);
- Cargo can be rotated;
- A list of all cargo or a graphical cargo stowage plan on any desired horizontal section can be printed;
- At any desired moment, stability or strength particulars can be evaluated and verified against the relevant criteria.