The same set as Hydrostatics and intact stability but together with damage stability for computation and optimization of probabilistic damage stability
What is Probdam designed for?
- To offer the ship designer the shortest way from ship design to probabilistic damage stability results.
- To rely on conventional naval architectural entities, instead of theoretical, artificial constructs.
Which tools are available in Probdam?
- Automated generation of damage cases.
- Four different computation methods, to suit different needs for different purposes.
- Automated determination of damage boundaries.
- Automated calculation of attained index.
- Optimization of VCG’ values to meet required subdivision index R exactly.
- Multiple settings and calculation schemes to comply with authorities’ preferences.